Wow, it's fantastic that after everything you guys went through that you're going to have a baby - and a girl at that! The long wait must be because she's not standard and had to be special ordered. I can't wait to see and hold her!
I can't wait for my niece to arrive! Then we'll have 2 women in the family on the LPGA golf tour! I'll only charge a small fee to teach her, but let you and Mark reap all the rewards...well except for my 10% commission of course. She and Alyssa will have a great time together.
5 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you.
We are so thrilled and can't wait for the little "princess" to join her older brother.
Woohoo! Girl power!
Wow, it's fantastic that after everything you guys went through that you're going to have a baby - and a girl at that! The long wait must be because she's not standard and had to be special ordered. I can't wait to see and hold her!
I can't wait for my niece to arrive! Then we'll have 2 women in the family on the LPGA golf tour! I'll only charge a small fee to teach her, but let you and Mark reap all the rewards...well except for my 10% commission of course. She and Alyssa will have a great time together.
Post a Comment