Noah's 3rd birthday was Monday. We had a party here on Sunday with some of his friends. I think we ended up with 10 adults and 9 kids. Luckily this gorgeous weather has been holding out and they got to play outside. Mark worked hard at the grill with the burgers and we had no shortage of food, as always: broccoli salad, cheesy potatoes and vegetable pizza (thanks to great friends), cake and cupcakes. I forgot to put out the deviled eggs (that I had sent Mark to the commissary earlier that morning to get eggs- oops!). Anyway, it was fun times with friends and celebration. We were all pooped by the end of the night. Monday we celebrated with more cake and ice cream (ok- and a few more presents). On Wednesday he had his 3-year well check and continues to be our shorty at the 5 %ile for height and 25th%ile for weight. We thank our blessings for our healthy boy! Enjoy the pics...